by jess97
Explorer

Amazing customer service!!

Hi there, for the past couple of days I have been contacting EE about my SIM card not working, I understand there is a procedure to follow some staff on your live chat such as Mark was brilliant, he helped me through a lot, but also Kristy in wales branch, she was bloody fantastic, she made me feel so much better as I was so upset over everything she understood and did everything she could to help me. We even had a good laugh! Her service has made my experience EE, before her I did not think to well of you from the live chat service. She was brilliant really made me a happy customer! you need to employ more people like her! Kind regards Jess

4 REPLIES 4
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Amazing customer service!!

Hello @jess97,

Welcome to the community,

Lovely to get such good feedback, glad you got the help you needed and got it all sorted. Will make sure that one of EE employees can pass this on for you, thank you:

@James_B@Lee_H, can you pass this on, please?

by
EE Employee

Hi @jess97 and welcome to the community.

Brilliant feedback there.

Was Kristy from a branch or the call centre?

Many thanks,

Lee

by jess97
Explorer

Hi, 

yes she was from a call centre, you normally expect somebody quite boring, but she was brilliant, made me laugh and she made sure it wasn’t my fault what was happening with my sim, she really went above and beyond. 

by
EE Community Support Team

That's absolutely lovely to hear, @jess97.

It sounds like Kirtsy went above and beyond to provide a personal customer service experience for you. 🙂

Thank you for coming to the community to share this.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Chris 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.