About SIM card

My SIM card I sent work 

9 REPLIES 9
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: About SIM card

Hello @Carlos5,

Welcome to the community,

Do you mean your SIM card is not working? Is it a new one? You may need to activate it here:

https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/app/activate-sim

If your SIM card has stopped working, try taking it out, giving it a rub and then putting it back in again, also you can check Network status, if you are not getting a connection.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Carlos5: Is this a PAYG SIM or a SIM-Only on contract? Where did you buy it?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Carlos5

Welcome to the community. 

Please come back and give us some more information, we'll do our best to help.

Chris

by Carlos5 Investigator
Investigator

Make my sim work it’s been 3 days

Sent from my iPhone
by Carlos5 Investigator
Investigator

Payg. Hurry up making it work And stop asking if I want contract if I wanted a contract I would of had a contract.

Sent from my iPhone
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Carlos5, it looks like your SIM card may have not been activated. I wrote you a link to get it activated if that is the case. 

We can only help and advise on what you have written, we have no access to your account. Who keeps on asking if you want a contract?

More information needed here. We cannot make it work here in the forums.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Carlos5

Thanks for coming back to us.

As @Schockwave said, we don't have access to your account here.

If your SIM needs to be activated, please follow the advice above.

If you would like to speak to customer services about this, you can find our contact details on the get in touch page.

Chris 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

PAYG SIMs don't need activating while you are in UK. Are you abroad?

In what way is it not working? What is it saying?

What does texting AL to 150 report?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Carlos5  This is a public forum not customer services you need o call them.    And can I ask Is it a EE phone or has this device been unlocked so it can be used on the EE network?   Where did you get this device from ? 

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.