by Dave-Rockall Established Contributor
Established Contributor

10 days ago EE sent a SIM card for my phone to someone else who has been using.

I needed a nano SIM for my new phone but EE have sent it to someone else who has been using it for the past 10 days.  They promised to deactivate that SIM and send a new one to me.  The other person is still using the SIM with my phone number and I still haven't received a SIM card.  I've repeatedly contacted Customer Services but they just lie and nothing is done.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Employee
Solution

Re: 10 days ago EE sent a SIM card for my phone to someone else who has been usi

Hi @Dave-Rockall and welcome to the community.

I understand this can be a very frustrating situation for you.

Our customer services team will be able to place a bar on the line to stop it being used, have they tried this when you have called?

If you are not happy with how the situation has been handled please see our ways to complain.

Let us know how you get on.

Many thanks,

Lee​​​​​​​

4 REPLIES 4
by
EE Employee
Solution

Re: 10 days ago EE sent a SIM card for my phone to someone else who has been usi

Hi @Dave-Rockall and welcome to the community.

I understand this can be a very frustrating situation for you.

Our customer services team will be able to place a bar on the line to stop it being used, have they tried this when you have called?

If you are not happy with how the situation has been handled please see our ways to complain.

Let us know how you get on.

Many thanks,

Lee​​​​​​​

Established Contributor

They have promised umpteen times to de-activate the card but it hasn't been done.  I've been checking via my online account.  They promised to send out a new nano card to arrive today.  It hasn't.  I have no option now but to go to an EE shop tomorrow to see if it can be sorted out.  EE are the absolute pits when it comes to mobile phone service providers.  And yes, I have complained - twice.  The first time I got a phone call and promises that weren't kept.  The second complaint was ignored.

Established Contributor

I don't know why your response is marked "Solution".  This matter is far from resolved.

by
EE Employee

Hi @Dave-Rockall

You marked my answer as resolved, I can remove this if it was done in error.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.