by failsafe2u

why have i been unable to get EE while in Spain recently? Never been a problem.

I have been with EE for years and never had an issue with getting mobile service in the past. I was in Spain from the middle of January and could not get service. I had to try to find another service (which eventually was Vodaphone). Although I got the service with vodaphone it was 3G not the 4G i'm used to.

Anyone can help?

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: why have i been unable to get EE while in Spain recently? Never been a probl

You get whatever local network is available to EE mobiles. Voda Spain must be 1 of them. EE doesn't have their own network outside UK.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: why have i been unable to get EE while in Spain recently? Never been a probl

Hi @failsafe2u,

Welcome to the EE Community. Smiley Happy

Not all of our roaming partners offer 4G services unfortunately.

If you have any problems when you next travel, don't hesitate to get in touch so our technical team can help.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.