by Khasha82
Explorer

why can't I access live chat or call help number from abroad?

Is EE the worst network for people who travel a lot? I can't access the live chat or call the help phone numbers.... Please help me EE!

17 REPLIES 17
by Khasha82
Explorer

Is EE the worst network for people who travel a lot?

You can't even access live chat or call the help phone numbers when you are abroad. What a joke. I've tried to contact them many times but no luck. I'm hoping someone on the forum can help. 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Is EE the worst network for people who travel a lot?

Hi @Khasha82

Welcome to the Community,

If you call 00442073620200 you will be able to speak with a advisor.

each network has different roaming partners so the roaming experience on each network will differ.

by Khasha82
Explorer

Thank you, I tried that number but the call still doesn’t connect!
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Are you ringing that from a landline or your mobile ?

Can you ring anyone else ?

did you activate your roaming before leaving the UK ?

by Khasha82
Explorer

I am ringing from my mobile.

I can call anyone else I want.

My phone has been active for two years now for international calls.

I want to request my PAC code and cancel my contract.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: why can't I access live chat or call help number from abroad?

@Khasha82: Where are you?

Are you on contract or PAYG?

Can you make & receive calls & texts?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Khasha82 to port your number to another network you need to be in the UK.

you need to speak with the retentions team on 150 to get your PAC code if your still within your minimum commitment any cancellation will be a subject to a termination charge.

by Khasha82
Explorer

Re: why can't I access live chat or call help number from abroad?

I am in Bali at the moment and on a monthly contract. I have paid off my 24 month contract and now wish to get my PAC code and cancel what is now a rolling contract.
by Khasha82
Explorer

Dai, I think you’re missing the point here - I can’t call 150 from abroad. The other number +447953966250 isn’t worked, and neither is live chat. I don’t understand why this is so difficult.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Try the Freephone no. in my sig over Skype.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @Khasha82

I hope you're having a lovely time in Bali. 

I have sent you a private message for some further information. 

Speak soon, Katie 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Khasha82: Skype is an online application. You run it off a PC or smartphone. You don't dial it. 

by Khasha82
Explorer

Do you think you are funny? What is EE’s number/ handle on Skype?
by Khasha82
Explorer

Hello Katie I am still waiting for you call...

by Khasha82
Explorer

I am not able to call 0800 079 8586 via Skype. Do you expect me to load up money onto my Skype account to call? I don't understand why someone from EE isn't calling me, considering EE is my phone network, I shouldn't be expected to use another platform to reach the support network of my phone!

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Khasha82 this is a public forum there is no account access here on the Community.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

No, I don't! You asked me for Skype's no. as if you thought you dial it & I told you it doesn't have 1.

Basically you have yet been unable to speak to EE tho' you have been back & forth. I just gave you 1 suggestion that may have worked. Unfortunately it didn't :(.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.