by georgereading Established Contributor
Established Contributor

what will happen with 30 days roamig limit after 15th of june this year

Hello I am on 4GEE Max plan with 12GB data but just found out about the 30 days limit. After that I will have to come to UK and then go back to Europe. But what will happen after 15th of june. Also do I have an other option so my phone is not completely blocked and can make a phone calls and text others?

3 REPLIES 3
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: what will happen with 30 days roamig limit after 15th of june this year

@georgereading, we are still part of the EU and will not be out at that point, so whatever EU decide to do, the same should be for the UK, at least that is how I see it.

by georgereading Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Schockwave my question was also if I am still able to make a calls or sent texts after 30 days. EE can not just block my phone. I want to be able to call and text even if i have to pay

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Schockwave: This is not about the EU, & therefore the UK, abolishing extra roaming charges but about EE's T&Cs that on an EE Extra plan, with EU roaming included in your UK allowances, you must use your phone in UK at least every 30 days. 

I can see it would still hold as these plans have the extra benefit of using their UK allowances within the EU. The Essential plans don't have this benefit & therefore don't have this condition.

OTOH: After 15 June EE could make all plans include EU roaming. We won't know till EE announces it nearer the date.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.