by semmyroundel Investigator
Investigator

what calls are allowed when in Spain?

Hi all, I keep reading that you can use your phone as if in England, but if I were to call a Spanish number whilst I'm in England I'd be charged, so what do they mean exactly?

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: what calls are allowed when in Spain?

Hi @semmyroundel 

It means when you are in the UK you're not roaming, so you will be billed for any call to a none UK number abroad. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by semmyroundel Investigator
Investigator

@Northerner, thanks, so that means in effect I can speak to Spanish people at a local rate, that would cost me lots more if I were to call them from UK?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @semmyroundel

Welcome to the community.

If you are in Spain you can use your minutes, texts and up to 15GB data. This includes UK mobiles and landlines and also calls and texts to EU/EEA mobile networks and landlines.

If you would like to call international numbers form the UK, you can check costs on our Calling abroad from the UK tool.

All you need to do is enter the country you're calling or texting and select pay monthly or pay as you go.

You can add our free call abroad add-on to reduce costs. Text CALL ABROAD to 150 to get this added to your account.

Have a look at our Calling abroad Help page to see how much you could save with the add-on.

Leanne 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.