by T0ny
Visitor

useing data when in Australia

I want to use data while I am in Australia next month, what are my options?

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: useing data when in Australia

@T0ny: Are you on an EE Max Plan? If not you will need to buy add-ons - see http://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/call-or-going-abroad/roaming-costs/countries/austral... .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: useing data when in Australia

Hi @T0ny

Welcome to the community. 🙂

As @XRaySpeX pointed out, our latest 4GEE Max plans allow you to use your data, calls and texts in Australia.

If you're not currently on one of those plans, you can change to one. Check out our I want to change my EE price plan support article. It explains what you need to do.

If you're happy with your plan and just want to know the charges for add-ons and other services in Oz, have a look at the page @XRaySpeX linked to.

Have a brilliant time down under, I'm very jealous. 🙂

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.