by Lisabroadhead
Explorer

unable to call in eu

I’ve just arrived in France. I have data but I can’t make outgoing calls. I have tried two different French networks and tried switching my phone off and on to no avail. 

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Employee

Re: unable to call in eu

Hi @Lisabroadhead and welcome to the community,

Please pop over to our What to do if you're having problems abroad guide as this may help, if not please follow the below.

You can activate your roaming by logging into your My EE account on your phone's browser (not the app) or a computer. Once you're logged in, a chat window will pop up when an advisor is available.

If you can't get in contact with chat, please get in touch from an alternative phone.

Enjoy the rest of your trip Smiley Happy

Lee

by Lisabroadhead
Explorer

I’ve been through your problems page activated the add-on and received a text confirming it was active but I still can’t call out. At no point has a chat window appeared otherwise I would have used it. 

I’m alone in France so I don’t have the option of using someone else’s phone. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Lisabroadhead

Our chat team will be open from 8am UK time.

If you can log into your My EE account on your phone's browser (not the app) or a computer, a chat option will show when an agent is available.

I am sorry if this does not show you would need to give us a call on +44 (0) 7953 966 250 from another phone.

Thanks, Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.