by WEBBCHRIS
Visitor

service on my phone.

I'm in Thailand and my phone is now saying "No Service" . Its been working OK for last 6 months

4 REPLIES 4
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: service on my phone.

Good morning @WEBBCHRIS.

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Is the account on pay as you go or contract?

Can you try and manually connect to another network?

Speak soon 🙂

by Simonford20 Investigator
Investigator

I'm in the UK. For last 1 month my iPhone has been alternating between "no service" and "searching". Never finds a network and I have no idea why. Tried all sorts to restore iPhone, reset network settings and every other necessary step 😞

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Simonford20 sorry to hear your phone is still not working. Try setting network selection to manual in settings and selecting EE after waiting for the list of available networks to appear. Trying another SIM in the phone will confirm a line/device fault. 

If the above still does not work please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other (lines open at 8am) who can access your account and check the line for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also log in to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂
by
EE Employee

Hi @Simonford and welcome to the Community.

This does sound strange have you had service previously before you started seeing these errors?

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.