by checha
Explorer

roaming not working in italy

Roaming not working in Italy, please help! According to other users posts, I should write to you privately and send you my mob nbr and account details? How do I do this? Where can I write?

5 REPLIES 5
by checha
Explorer

Re: Cannot make phone calls from abroad

Hi James, same problem here in Italy. Roaming is not working, nor calls or messages. I really NEED my phone working, that's why I purchased such and expensive sim card in London! Please tell me what to do. Thank you in advance. Cecilia

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: roaming not working in italy

@checha  Did you enable roaming on your account before you left the UK ?   If not you might be able to this from with your online account or even the My EE app ( when it’s working again)  

Or 

You will have to wait till tomorrow now as CS is closed.   But tomorrow login to your online account and wait for a live chat window to pop up you can use this to request roaming to be enabled on your account.  

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @checha,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Are you using a pay as you go or pay monthly plan?

Does your phone show it is connected to a network in Italy?

Thanks

James

by carmen96
Visitor

Hi James, 

I am in Italy and I am having the same problems as the user above. I switched to a pay monthly plan last month and before i was a pay as you go and my phone used to always work when in italy.

Can you please help me? i have no service and no data, i cant get in contact with anyone or call 150 

thanks 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning and welcome to the community @carmen96

I hope you're having a lovely time in Italy! How is the weather?

Are you able to check your account is set up for roaming by following the below steps:

Log in to My EE > Menu > Manage device > Ensure both Roaming and Calling abroad are enabled.

Please let me know the outcome of this, 

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.