by DJMSJM Investigator
Investigator

roaming add on charges

I am looking for help with prices for buying extra Roaming data for the following countries:

British Virgin Islands

Antigua

St Vincent and the Grenadines

US Virgin Islands

Peurto Rico

Grenada

I have checked the roaming countrys and prices and all it says is Buy Data Add on. It doesn't tell me the Zone or the price (like it does for Barbados)

I hope my question makes sense and I hop someone will be able to help

Thank you 🙂

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: roaming add on charges

It's a hole in EE's Price List, but I imagine they're all Zone B.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DJMSJM

Welcome to the community. 🙂

With regard to data roaming add-ons, the countries listed above are classed as Caribbean on our non-standard price guide (page 13).

This means the add-ons will be the same price as Barbados.

Make sure you text ROAMING to 150 before you go to make sure your phone is set up properly.

Have an amazing time, it sounds like you have the trip of a lifetime planned. 😄

Chris 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Ah, @Christopher_G, I see. They are all lumped together under "Caribbean" in the Price Guide.

But that begs the Q as to why the roaming tool for all of them, with the exception of Barbados, omits the data add-on prices (in Zone B), amounts & durations ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

I asked that very same question earlier with a contact on our Knowledge team, @XRaySpeX. 🙂

It should be pulling the data for each destination and isn't at the moment.

There is an update going into the roaming tool in the near future which should resolve this.

Chris 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.