by Londonmo Investigator
Investigator

pay as you go roaming add on bundle

Hi i just have a quick question - can i add a roaming abroad bundle on a payg line and will it cost the same as the roaming abroad bundle that a contract customer gets? i.e £6 - 30 mins calls, £10 - 60 mins and £20 - 120 mins

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: pay as you go roaming add on bundle

I thought you were on contract.

As you can see from https://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/call-or-going-abroad/roaming-costs/countries/saudi-... there is no equivalent on PAYG to the Pay Monthly's Call from anywhere add-on.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
5 REPLIES 5
by Profile closed
Not applicable

It depends on where you are traveling to, but generally no; PAYG roaming add-ons are not usually the same price as pay monthly roaming add-on prices.

Full details and prices for both. PAYG and pay monthly roaming add-ons can be found here once you enter your destination.

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

I thought you were on contract.

As you can see from https://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/call-or-going-abroad/roaming-costs/countries/saudi-... there is no equivalent on PAYG to the Pay Monthly's Call from anywhere add-on.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Londonmo Investigator
Investigator

i am on contract which is really my main number but i feel a payg line can be handy too.. Thanks for the info.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance.

by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Londonmo

Thanks for coming back to the community.

I can see you have had some great advice already.

Just to add, pay monthly and pay as you go customers can use their plan allowances in 48 EU/EEA destinations which includes minutes, texts and up to 15GB of data allowances.

If you're travelling to one of the listed countries you won't need an add-on 🙂

If you have any further questions, let us know 🙂

Have a lovely day.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.