by horaceM
Explorer

orange phone not connecting

My orange phone not accepting or accepted by any network here in Buenos Aires - didn't connect in Brazil either. Here in BA it just says 'no network found'??

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: orange phone not connecting

Have you ever used this Orange SIM abroad? Is it on contract or PAYG? If on contract you may need to call EE to activate roaming.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by horaceM
Explorer

Thanks for responding. Yes I've been using this phone in many countries and have changed nothing so far as I'm aware. It seemed ok for a short time in Sao Paulo but didn't find a network when I moved to Iguassu on either the Brazil or Argentine side of the border and now finds no network here in BA. Quite an old Nokia phone (I like its simplicity!). My wife's more advanced phone, also on Orange, seems to be working fine. Baffled!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

by
EE Community Team

Morning @horaceM,

Welcome to the community 🙂

Your trip away sounds amazing so far!

Did you manage to get your service up and running on your Nokia?

Let me know if you had a chance to try @Chris_B suggestion and if you need any further help.

Alex 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.