by marcinstru72
Visitor

no signal abroad

Hi

I can't get my iPhone to connect with any local service abroad. I am now in La Palma and no joy.

Can I email anyone at EE to help me?

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: no signal abroad

Did you activate roaming on your MyEE a/c before you left? Presumably not. Having a roaming allowance does not auto enable it. You may still be able to in your online a/c under Manage Devices. If not, you will need to call EE. Use the landline nos. in my sig.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: no signal abroad

Hello @marcinstru72 have you restarted the device since landing? Try tapping settings>network selection then turning automatic off to see what local roaming networks are available. Did you enable roaming before you left? You can check by logging in to MYEE online and navigating to MYEE>manage device.

There is no accces to accounts allowed for anyone to contact you through here but you can contact customer service while abroad on +447953 966 250 from another phone or you can also access Live Chat if you have an EE personal pay monthly plan. :):

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.