by intan Investigator
Investigator

how i want tu purchase Travel Data Pass through EE account

how i want to purchase Data Travel Pass use my EE account, because now my husband in Bosnia, he text to 150 but failed, roaming on his phone on but no coverage

6 REPLIES 6
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: how i want tu purchase Travel Data Pass through EE account

Hi @intan

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Once he get's signal, he can choose a data add-on from our add-on status page.

Has he tried doing a manual network search?

Device type Steps
Apple Settings > Carrier > Toggle Automatic OFF
Android Settings > More Networks > Mobile Networks > Network Operators > Tap OK
Windows Settings > Mobile Network > Network Selection > Tap on start manual search

Chris

by intan Investigator
Investigator

Yes , he already tried a manual network search , but no signal . Roaming switch on but no EE signal. Do you have another option to do add on Data Travel Passby online, i mean i do it for him, because after this he wil go to Montenegro,Albania and Macedonia.

by

You can do it through the My EE app, @intan.

Select Menu > Manage another product > Select his mobile number > Go to plan & add-ons > Add-ons > Get more add-ons > Roaming > It should be on that list.

Hope this helps. 🙂

Chris

by intan Investigator
Investigator

I try text TRAVEL and send to 150 but cannot go through, now i in Montenegro

now i travel to montenegro,albania, macedonia i try text TRAVEL to 150 cannot go through, how i want to puchase travel data pass if text to 150 failed ? very upsad with this 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I try text TRAVEL and send to 150 but cannot go through, now i in Montenegro

Hi @intan

When you say "cannot go through" is this because of the quality of the network you are connected to, or that you have no network connection? 

Did you activate roaming on your account before leaving the UK? If not then you need to log into your online account and activate roaming & international calls. If you are unable to activate these options then you will need to contact EE CS via their international number or live chat. 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by

Re: I try text TRAVEL and send to 150 but cannot go through, now i in Montenegro

Hi @intan

I replied to one of your posts yesterday explaining to your partner how they can set up a travel data pass through the My EE app.

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.