by Bazinga Established Contributor
Established Contributor

eSIM and EE plans

EE took away Max Plans from SIM only customers. Why I have no idea and we were never told why. Now iPhones (lastest models) support dual SIM I hope EE will look at offering a Max plans back to SIM only customers. 

If EE don't,I'm sure people like me will just purchase a local SIM in the in the country and use that. If you in the USA why on earth would you incur  massive cost to call back to the UK or use data? 

I'd rather pay a  little more and just use my EE  account. 

Lee

4 REPLIES 4
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: eSIM and EE plans

No one here can explain how EE come up with these decisions. EE appear to have decided not to focus on SIM only and have started to erode the add-ons and benefits they had.

There's more profit in making customers sign up for two years with a phone plan!

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Bazinga

You can add the Go Further add-on to give your SIM only plan have the same inclusive countries as a Max plan would have.

Chris

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Christopher_G but you've said here they aren't available on new SIM only plans.

Having add-ons that only now apply to some plans is extremely confusing. I hope this is being fed back to the person that makes up these ideas?

by Bazinga Established Contributor
Established Contributor

True, but then you dont get the fastest speeds (I know theres GO FASTER), nor 100GB of data. The max plans leave us SIM only customer as second class customers.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.