Investigator

can't make calls abroad

No answer to this one yet

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: automatic roaming setup not working! I can't dial or text?

Hello @semmyroundel I am sorry it did not work for you before. You can query your roaming status by either calling customer service on +447953 966 250 from another phone (lines open 8am UK time) or since you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also access Live Chat using one of the ways mentioned in this link. Let us know how you get on. :):

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

10 REPLIES 10
by semmyroundel Investigator
Investigator

automatic roaming setup not working! I can't dial or text?

How am I  supposed to get roaming enabled if I cant dial out and the website doesn't enable it?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @semmyroundel.

Thanks for coming to the community.

Are you getting any signal at all?

Are you with us on an EE personal contract?

Speak soon 🙂

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: can't make calls abroad

Hello @semmyroundel @Leanne_T Replied to you before. I have merged the posts to clear any confusion if you could get back to us with the information Leanne requested that would be great. 🙂

Investigator

Hi leanne, Im getting good signal and am able to receive calls but making a call results in an engaged tone for whatever number I dial.

Personal contract.

Thanks

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @semmyroundel thank you for confirming. Has roaming been enabled on your account? You can check by logging in to your MYEE account online and navigating to MYEE>manage device. 🙂

Investigator

No, and I wasn't able to get it to do so, it kept saying there was a technical problem and to phone 150........what?

by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @semmyroundel I am sorry it did not work for you before. You can query your roaming status by either calling customer service on +447953 966 250 from another phone (lines open 8am UK time) or since you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also access Live Chat using one of the ways mentioned in this link. Let us know how you get on. :):

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

Investigator

Hi, don't know how it became so, but it is magically working now.

Thanks all

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You are welcome @semmyroundel glad to hear it worked for you this time. Come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like discuss/share. 🙂 

by Kinkypixie101

Re: can't make calls abroad

Hi I'm having trouble with making calls and texts abroad I'm in Europe and informed ee before I left but still having problems 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.