by c_t_law Investigator
Investigator

can someone send me the call barring password or link me the change page

in Croatia atm and need to make calls can someone email the barring password or link me the correct web page

please and thank you

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: can someone send me the call barring password or link me the change page

You will need to phone EE to lift the International call bar.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @c_t_law

Thanks for coming to see us in community 🙂

Have you been able to speak to customer services as @XRaySpeX has correctly advised to do?

If not, please do have a look at our Roaming with EE - What to do if you're having problems abroad support article.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by c_t_law Investigator
Investigator

hi i rang there but i listened to the options but cudnt hear the options for call barring 

by
EE Employee

Hi @c_t_law

So I can try and help, please may I get you to perform a manual network search and choose a network other than what you are on.

Please also can I get you to try and dial a friend or family member using format of 00447*********, did this work?

Also, please let me know If you are using an EE personal or business account as I may be able to assist with our live chat service?

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.