Mobile Services

Learn about and share tips on our network and the services we provide. Search for a topic or ask a new question.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

7121 Posts

Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

2076 Posts

SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

3890 Posts

Activity in Mobile Services

Resolved! Choosing a New Mobile Number

Hi, If there's a Mobile number that currently appears not allocated to anyone and is listed as an EE number, how could I get this registered to me or purchase this please ? Thanks very much.Trev 

TrevsComs by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Coverage in Hornchurch

Update: 18 April 2024 Our engineers began looking for a new location as soon as we were made aware our equipment had to be removed. We have located two potential areas for a new mast, one permanent mast and a temporary mast to restore coverage as qui...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 39 replies
  • 59 Helpful

Re: Is it just me or is ee phone signal poor

I have also found the EE signal weaker around the Country.  I have both a phone and a mobile WiFi/Myfi contract.   The phone signal often loses  connection in area where the signal was always good.  The bigger problem is the WiFi/Myfi.   I use this i...

s

hi everyone i want to ask can i use the ee public wifi i have ee sim contact becuse when i try to sign in and when i complete it it kicks me to first page to buy it or login 

sankoo by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not Receiving Two Factor Authentication

I’m a new customer switched from 3 as the EE coverage is better in the rural area i live.Currently I have a house insurance claim being managed by Sedgwick loss adjusters, its virtually impossible to speak to them by phone due to the vast number of c...

Bermuda

I'm heading to Bermuda.  what is the best roaming package to get?

Is business caller id fully rolled out?

I have a standard, contract, consumer plan.Has everyone now been enrolled onto Business caller id?I was previously on the trial service, which then ended, and I haven't noticed a text saying I'd been enrolled in the current service yet. I receive few...