Mobile Services

Learn about and share tips on our network and the services we provide. Search for a topic or ask a new question.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

7124 Posts

Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

2078 Posts

SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

3895 Posts

Activity in Mobile Services

help with setting up a mini wifi 4G

I have inserted a PAYG sim which requires me to pay £10 to get the data once activated but when I try to activate the sim it says Invalid sim. When it asks for the mobile number I assume its the one for the sim and not my mobile phone.  I have tried ...

3G shutdown

I did not get any notification about 3G shutting down. I have been happily sending texts but today discovered I can no longer call out or receive calls. I texted "handset" to 150 and was told that my handset does support 4G - but it's been working on...

Cymraeg24 by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PAYG? Have we purchased the wrong sim?

I am mobile phone inept.  I have no idea what I am doing with them.  My partner has purchased a very simple phone in an attempt to emulate the setup I have.  What I have, is an Alcatel PAYG mobile phone that remains active, and retains credit, as lon...

MKJ by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

£20 credit to activate data

Hi there  I have £40 credit and I want to activate the data by £20 credit for a month but it doesn’t activate automatically. Can you help me with that? 

Coverage in Hornchurch

Update: 18 April 2024 Our engineers began looking for a new location as soon as we were made aware our equipment had to be removed. We have located two potential areas for a new mast, one permanent mast and a temporary mast to restore coverage as qui...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 42 replies
  • 66 Helpful

EE blocking Amazon Verification Codes

I am unable to update my Amazon password or connect to my Alexa as both require a verification code from Amazon, spoke with Amazon who went through lengthy checks, all correct their end of they are saying EE need to remove blocks? I can see this has ...

Bel64 by Investigator
  • 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! EE has let us down badly

On around the 8th of April while in Portugal, I suddenly got a message "NO SIM CARD" on my android phone.Managed to speak to customer service on my wife's phone who determined it was defunct and agreed to send me a new one to my home address in UK - ...