Mobile Services

Learn about and share tips on our network and the services we provide. Search for a topic or ask a new question.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

7124 Posts

Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

2076 Posts

SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

3893 Posts

Activity in Mobile Services

EE blocking Amazon Verification Codes

I am unable to update my Amazon password or connect to my Alexa as both require a verification code from Amazon, spoke with Amazon who went through lengthy checks, all correct their end of they are saying EE need to remove blocks? I can see this has ...

Bel64 by Investigator
  • 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! EE has let us down badly

On around the 8th of April while in Portugal, I suddenly got a message "NO SIM CARD" on my android phone.Managed to speak to customer service on my wife's phone who determined it was defunct and agreed to send me a new one to my home address in UK - ...

Business Caller ID - mobile

I’m trying to understand Business Caller ID, which I’ve apparently been enrolled into. Is this really as simple as an automated directory  look up or are there some security features built in?If a fraudster is spoofing a number, will Business Caller ...

network coverage

Hi, I have 5g and a full signal but my I phone 14 will not allow me to load any apps that require signal. I have tried turning it on and off multiple time and checked to see if there is coverage in my area. There is coverage and turning it off and on...

eSIM No Signal

I activated my eSIM from the EE app yesterday on my new iPhone 15 plus. All worked and it said the mobile data plan was accepted. The eSIM says 'on'. However, still no signal? EE have been no help at all on live chat. I've restarted the phone, toggle...

The SIM Card cannot be registered under VoWIFI

The first step of VOWIFI implementation is to establish an IPsec Tunnel directly between Endpoint and ePDG server, and all subsequent messages will go through this tunnel ------------- implemented √ ; Endpoint initiates the first IMS registration req...

Mobile data

Why is it that BT moved me to EE and now my phones are not on the same bill as broadband and EE disconnected the phones due to non payment but I have a direct debit mandate. So I spent 2hours on the phone sorting it and paying directly to get them re...

No access to cellular data.

For the last 2 weeks I have apparently been using my cellular data at an alarming rate. I have purchased data in addition to my plan. This has also been gobbled up. I now have no cellular data access on my I-phone and I pad. Technical at EE now say t...