Mobile Services

Learn about and share tips on our network and the services we provide. Search for a topic or ask a new question.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

6981 Posts

Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

2027 Posts

SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

3773 Posts

Activity in Mobile Services

Roaming

Hi, I have just paid £10 to use roaming in Australia. Just arrived in Australia and received a text from EE saying that all calls to countries outside the EU will be £1.35 a minute. I thought that calls to an Australian phone number would be included...

Robury by Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data in the USA

Hello Just arrived in the USA and wanted to make sure I’ve got the correct date pass…we are here for 4 nights. Want to be able to get the most cost effective way to use whilst I’m here. Thanks 

Network Latency EE 4G Broadband since a month ago.

Hi,I have been with EE since around Feburary 2023 and it's been great until recently.I used to play on my Xbox as did my son and we were getting around 45-50ms network latency (ping), now it is regularly around 300-400ms!Since the 25th of January thi...

ee04-03-24.png ee05-03-24.png 20240305_200504.jpg modem_signal.png
Mick_R by Investigator
  • 28 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming in poland

Hi. Next week I’m off to Poland. Can anyone tell me how I can buy the roaming  7 day pack?  Or do I get notified by ee on arrival in Poland ? just can’t see anything in their app explaining any of this thanks 

Resolved! Blocking 0843 numbers

This is a perennial problem for many people receiving increasing numbers of unsolicited 0843 calls. These 0843 numbers can be blocked individually but organised scammers have hundred of these numbers so just call again using a different 0843 number.W...

Harriet37 by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Weird roaming messaged

I keep getting texts from EE telling me that I am roaming in Jersey when I am at Nolton Haven in West Wales. The linear distance between these places is 350 miles, so can anyone explain how this happens? Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Peter274 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eSim

Is it possible to transfer my current number, and therefore the physical sim, to an eSim. I want to add my personal number to my current work phone (iphone14).

SIM to eSIM conversion

Hi, would there be possibility to convert existing physical SIM that I have into eSIM ? Based on the guide that I can see, this only possible if you're moving into iPhone 13 upon inserting physical sim. Why can't there be option to ask for SIM to eSI...

Resolved! How do I convert my SIM to eSIM

Hi all  I’ve seen similarly worded articles but couldn’t find a conversation specifically for my query so apologies if there is already one I did try and have a brief look. currently have an iPhone 12 Pro Max (eSIM supported) on contract with EE and ...