by PeteHall Investigator
Investigator

Worldwide calls add-on

2 or 3 years ago I had an add-on that gave me 100 minutes to call anywhere in the world from anywhere in the world within 1 month for a cost of £10.  I've searched for this add-on but can find no mention of it.  Does it still exist, if so what is it called and how do I access it please?

I'm in Cambodia and need to call the UK,

10 REPLIES 10
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Worldwide calls add-on

Good Morning @PeteHall

Thanks for coming to the community.

Are you with us on EE/T-Mobile or Orange?

Also, are you with us on a pay monthly account?

Thanks, Leanne 🙂

by PeteHall Investigator
Investigator

Yes I'm on an EE monthly contract
by PeteHall Investigator
Investigator

Hi Leanne, I'm with EE on a monthly contract.

by

Thanks @PeteHall

If you give our customer service team a call on 150 they will be able to see what is available for you.

Thanks, Leanne 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

This Q ought to be answerable from here.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by PeteHall Investigator
Investigator

Can I call EE on 150 free while I'm in Cambodia, or does it cost me £1.50 a minute?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Yes, calling 150 from outside EU costs.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by PeteHall Investigator
Investigator

Leanne.  As I said in my iniial post, I'm in Cambodia and calling 150 will cost £1.80 a minute (including VAT) and that's exactly what I'm trying to avoid.  I've already raked up costs of £35 for one call alone.

So I still have no solution but thanks for trying.

by

Hi @PeteHall

Thanks for coming here again 🙂

I will pass your thanks onto @Leanne_T for the help she tried to give you.

If you can give us a call then we will try and help you further.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You could try the Freephone no. in my sig. over Skype for free.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.