by hijimhere
Explorer

World roaming charges 3 countries

I am Travelling to Hong Kong, New Zealand and Austraila for 28 days + 2 traveling.  I understand on searching the calls and text charges.  I don't understand the ROAMING data and charges levied per day.  There seems to be a big difference between sites EE want £10/ day Orange want £5/day I am with orange which makes even the £5/day expensive for 30 days £150 without calls/texts.  Is this correct?  Can anyone who has been help.   I would be happy to pay oneof £10 for 24hrs 40mb and restrict use to photos and text but even this will likely lead to a huge bill for say 5/10 times use!

3 REPLIES 3
by hijimhere
Explorer

World roaming charges 3 countries very little data needed all costs please

I am Travelling to Hong Kong, New Zealand and Austraila for 28 days + 2 traveling.  I understand on searching the calls and text charges.  I don't understand the ROAMING data and charges levied per day.  There seems to be a big difference between sites EE want £10/ day Orange want £5/day I am with orange which makes even the £5/day expensive for 30 days £150 without calls/texts.  Is this correct?  Can anyone who has been help.   I would be happy to pay oneof £10 for 24hrs 40mb and restrict use to photos and text but even this will likely lead to a huge bill for say 5/10 times use!

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: World roaming charges 3 countries

Hello there @hijimhere

Thanks for coming to the community.

Your trip sounds amazing 🙂

To see what we can do for you please give us a call.

Our customer service team will check the best add-on's available for the countries.

Have a fabulous time 🙂

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: World roaming charges 3 countries

If you switched to an EE Max plan, all your roaming charges in both Australia and New Zealand will be included in your monthly allowances, sadly not in Hong Kong though.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.