by brj16
Explorer

Why have I been charged every day after texting TRAVEL. I only used data one day

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Why have I been charged every day after texting TRAVEL. I only used data one

The Travel pass is automatic and will renew every day at midnight UK time whilst you are abroad unless you stop it manually or turn off your data roaming via your handset settings.

More details can be found here.

4 REPLIES 4
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Why have I been charged every day after texting TRAVEL. I only used data one

The Travel pass is automatic and will renew every day at midnight UK time whilst you are abroad unless you stop it manually or turn off your data roaming via your handset settings.

More details can be found here.

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @brj16

Thanks for coming to the community.

Did you turn data off on your phone settings?

The Travel Data Pass daily charge will automatically trigger each day you use mobile data on your phone when you're abroad.

Your phone will use data if you have apps that automatically update in the background. This will trigger the daily charge.

Speak soon, Leanne 🙂

by brj16
Explorer

Hi,

I did turn data off and hadn't used it except for that first day
😔
by
EE Employee

Hi @brj16 and welcome to the comunity.

I have sent you a private message on here, so I can get some details from you.

Thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.