by Grampa1 Investigator
Investigator

Why have EE taken £4 a day for europass but battef my phone from international

EE have barred me from calling now from 3 european countries.!Europass onviously a scam to take money from subscribers.

10 REPLIES 10
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Why have EE taken £4 a day for europass but battef my phone from internation

Hi, 

Have you called EE and spoken to them? 

Have your reached your credit on your account? 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Grampa1 Investigator
Investigator

Re: Why have EE taken £4 a day for europass but battef my phone from internation

Dear.northerner I am on contract,and how do you call anybody when your phone is blocked from making calls.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Grampa1   Have you ever been able to make calls from abroad with this device? Did you activate roaming on your account before you left the UK.      Purchasing add-ons does not enable roaming. 

by Grampa1 Investigator
Investigator

I have activated roaming in evey country I have been in se thing happens...call customer service on 07...,try to call or text international call barred,... text faled.but will still take £4 a day ta very much,no they dont really say thank you.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Grampa1   Did you call customer services and request that they activate roaming on your account or did you text Romong to 150 to enable the service on your account ? this all must be done before you leave the UK.

Switching roaming on on the device does not enable roaming on your EE account. 

by Grampa1 Investigator
Investigator

Fear Chris B I have done everything you suggest,many times I think I just chose the wrong network.After 20 odd years of Orange/EE I am pretty sick of their incompetence.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Grampa1  How long have you been out of the UK for ?  As roaming has a time limit of 30 days and then you need to come back to the UK to reset the 30 day time limit.  

by Grampa1 Investigator
Investigator

Thursday night arrived.So well within 30 days this year.

by Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

It's scant consolation but you won't be charged if you have no service. The phone has to initiate or receive a chargeable call, SMS or Internet usage in a designated roaming zone for those daily passes to activate the daily charge.
by Grampa1 Investigator
Investigator

The monute you switch on your phone iy connects to internet so even for a second £4 .And have all the customer service agents "that read these posts "gone to bed?

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.