by Jadeypirate1 Investigator
Investigator

Why can't I text 150 for my EUROPASS?????

Help, I am in France and cannot get the EUROPASS as my phone won't let me text 150. I have tried everything and have now bought 75MB so I can post this message! Please help!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Employee
Solution

Re: Why can't I text 150 for my EUROPASS?????

Hi @Jadeypirate1

You have two options you can pop to the live chat team and they will be able to assist or you can dial 150 as you are in the EU this is a free call.

The live chat team link can be found on our Get in touch page, under the EE drop down menu.

The link will be active from now till 9pm (UK TIME).

Let me know how you get on.

Many thanks,

Lee

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Employee

Hi and welcome to the Community @Jadeypirate1

Are you able to call and text normally, may I know if you are using a Personal or business contract?

Many thanks,

Lee

by Jadeypirate1 Investigator
Investigator

It's personal, I have managed to download some data 75MB as I had to send a message urgently and have done this through imessage....this cost me £3 though and I have been sent a text to say for £3 on EUROPASS I get 500MB.. I can receive texts messages but not send them.

Sent from my iPhone
by
EE Employee
Solution

Hi @Jadeypirate1

You have two options you can pop to the live chat team and they will be able to assist or you can dial 150 as you are in the EU this is a free call.

The live chat team link can be found on our Get in touch page, under the EE drop down menu.

The link will be active from now till 9pm (UK TIME).

Let me know how you get on.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.