by DaveH1 Investigator
Investigator

When roaming in Australia does it include calls to Australian mobile numbers

I am going on holiday to Australia , I am on an EE 4G Max plan (15Gb) after  joining after May 2017 and I know that I can phone home to UK for free and use my data there but does it include calls to Australian land lines and mobile numbers?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

Re: When roaming in Australia does it include calls to Australian mobile numbers

Hello @DaveH1

Thank you for taking the time to post on the Community today. Smiley Happy

Your unlimited minutes and texts can be used to call and text Australian landlines and mobiles. Smiley Happy

Before you head off to Australia, make sure roaming is enabled by texting "ROAMING" to 150. Smiley Happy

5 REPLIES 5
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

Re: When roaming in Australia does it include calls to Australian mobile numbers

Hello @DaveH1

Thank you for taking the time to post on the Community today. Smiley Happy

Your unlimited minutes and texts can be used to call and text Australian landlines and mobiles. Smiley Happy

Before you head off to Australia, make sure roaming is enabled by texting "ROAMING" to 150. Smiley Happy

by DaveH1 Investigator
Investigator

Brilliant , great news , this will make it easy to keep in touch, just had a thought though if an Austtralian land line or mobile phones me will they be charged at local or international rates

And thanks for the advice on seeting up roaming

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DaveH1

Welcome to the community. 🙂

I see @Inyourbox perfectly answered your initial query.

To answer your follow-up question, their charges will depend on their plan with their Australian provider.

Have a bonza time down-under. 😄

Chris

by DaveH1 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks Chris,

I thought as much , looks like I will have to phone them to find out about what time the Barbie is and how cold the tinnies areSmiley Tongue

by
EE Community Support Team

Ask them to throw a couple of shrimp on before you get there, @DaveH1. 😉

Have a great time, I'm very jealous. 🙂

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.