by Stretesahead
Visitor

When phoning UK from Greece am getting message saying 'unauthorised selection'

Have tried to call UK from Greece and have used 0044 and then dropped the 0 from the STD code. Get the message saying 'unauthorised selection' help!!

1 REPLY
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: When phoning UK from Greece am getting message saying 'unauthorised selectio

Hi @Stretesahead

Thank you for coming to see us in the EE community Smiley Happy

Apart from the phone problem you are having, I hope you are having a nice vacation in Greece and the Ouzo is going down a treat.

When you are preparing for your trip abroad, it is essential that roaming is activated before you go away.

In order to do this, all the information/set-up instructions can be found in our EE roaming - Getting ready to use your phone abroad support article.

I know on this occasion, you may not have been aware that you needed to do this.  I know it's not working at the moment for you.

However, we can help.

Please take a look at some of the hints, tips and tricks to get activated in our Roaming with EE - What to do if you're having problems abroad support article.

If none of the advice in the support article works, you may have an international bar present.  

This will need account access at this point.

If you can't access this, then please call customer services from an alternative landline or mobile.

Please let me know how you get on.

Yamas

Richard

Smiley Happy​​​​​​​

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.