by Yorkie71
Visitor

When I travel to the USA next week, if I use data will I be charged extra?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: When I travel to the USA next week, if I use data will I be charged extra?

Hello @Yorkie71

Welcome to the community.

If you're on a pay monthly Max plan started after 10 May 2017, or Roam Further Swappable, you can use your calls and texts, as well as up to 15GB of your data allowance.

For any other plans, you can check out our available add-ons and prices on our roaming tool.

Make sure your roaming is set up before you go too. You can do this in your My EE account or by texting ROAMING to 150.

Have a great time 🙂

Leanne 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Yorkie71 

What plan do you have? 

If you have a swappable plan then use the Roam Further Pass. Or subscribe to this service. If you still have a Max plan from 10/05/17 then you can roam as at home. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Hello @Yorkie71

Welcome to the community.

If you're on a pay monthly Max plan started after 10 May 2017, or Roam Further Swappable, you can use your calls and texts, as well as up to 15GB of your data allowance.

For any other plans, you can check out our available add-ons and prices on our roaming tool.

Make sure your roaming is set up before you go too. You can do this in your My EE account or by texting ROAMING to 150.

Have a great time 🙂

Leanne 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.