by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Whats on offer for me and other now

When I signed up to the cuurent Max plan I paid a little extra becuase the deal was it included raoming in the EU -now all customers  are going to get raoming with the EU from next month, what are EE going to offer me? Im paying for something which is going to be provided to all,.

Lee

7 REPLIES 7
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Whats on offer for me and other now

Hello @leeuk your current 4GEE MAX plan will stay as it is from 15th June as it already includes EU roaming. You may be able to move to one of the new 4GEE MAX plans that included certain extra destinations by contacting customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other. :):

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Roaming/Free-EU-roaming-Who-s-covered-and-what-s-included/td-p/559046

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Thnaks for the reply.

My point is I paid more for my cuurent MAX plan some months ago - the cost was higher being included call and text within the EU - the tariff was sold was incluing EU calls etc.

This is mow being offered to all, so will my tariff be lowered, as everyone will now be able to roam in the EU without having to pay anything.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@leeuk  Just like all other networks that have now changed that tariff allowances you agreed to a contract and that contract still stands.  Networks do change tariff costs/allowances and some customers on the older tariffs will always feel that is wrong and that a tariff could be got cheaper now that would suit them more..   The thing is you choose that tariff at that time and this new ruling of roaming has been known for sometime so it was inevitable that all tariffs would be allowed to roam and use their allowances in the EU. 

You also get free access to BT spot via the app for the duration of the contract where as other tariffs get this for three months or not at all.  

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @leeuk no your current tariff will not be lowered but as mentioned previously you may be able to opt in to the new 4GEE MAX plans that include certain extra countries even if you are still in contract with your current plan. 🙂 

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Ypou and Tom222 are right  - thanks for being the voice of sense 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@leeuk @Profile closed  With the max plans you also get the fasted EE data speeds available.  If I was to get the equivalent plan now it would cost me £2 more and all gain is these 5 other countries.   

by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @leeuk.

Glad you got some great help from @Chris_B and @Profile closed

Thanks both 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.