by Rahrah1980
Visitor

What’s the cheapest way to use WiFi on my iPhone in Guatemala?

I’m travelling alone so for security I need to be online regularly and will need to use maps (offline ones aren’t always great).

anyone have any info? All I can find is I can buy 5mb (this wouldn’t last 5 mins) for £5???

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: What’s the cheapest way to use WiFi on my iPhone in Guatemala?

@Rahrah1980: If you want to use WiFi you won't need mobile data. Just find a WiFi hotspot in your hotel or in cafes etc.

Otherwise you can find the prices for roaming data add-ons there at http://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/call-or-going-abroad/roaming-costs/countries/guatema... . You could buy 11 MB for £10 a day but I'm afraid those are the prices that EE charge there.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: What’s the cheapest way to use WiFi on my iPhone in Guatemala?

Hi @Rahrah1980

Welcome to the community. That sounds like an amazing experience. 🙂

Please see @XRaySpeX's advice above and let us know if you have any questions.

You can view and purchase available add-ons through our add-on status checker.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Chris 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.