by balanpr

What is the difference between global roaming text/mins and from anywhere text/m

What is the difference between global roaming text/mins and from anywhere text/mins?

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: What is the difference between global roaming text/mins and from anywhere te

@balanpr   One is for when you are roaming ( not in the UK ). The other allows you to call when in the UK. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: What is the difference between global roaming text/mins and from anywhere te

@Chris_B : The "From Anywhere" add-ons are roaming add-ons for making calls or texts from wherever you are. As in https://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/call-or-going-abroad/roaming-costs/countries/south-... .

There is a "Calling Abroad" add-on for calling from UK.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

In my experience asking this question from EE support staff and using both, they are the same thing. Not sure if that's changed since I last used global roaming and from-anywhere minutes about a year and a half ago.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.