by Ethgeddes Contributor
Contributor

What has happened to the list of country’s with 4g roaming?

What has happened to the list of country’s with 4g roaming I can’t find it anywhere on the website and I used to be able to check which network had it. Also is there an option where I can find which network EE use in each country like three has the option of searching for a country and it tells you what network you can use. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: What has happened to the list of country’s with 4g roaming?

Have a look at Countries with EE roaming agreements . You'll see which ones have 4G ticked.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi, 

Depending on your handset and carrier (EE, Tmobile 2G/3G or Orange 2G/3G) then 4G will be available in most countries around the world. The same applies to network carriers, EE have agreements with most carriers around the world. If you set your phone network to automatic it will connect automatically.

Lists are redundant.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Have a look at Countries with EE roaming agreements . You'll see which ones have 4G ticked.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Well I'm old fashioned and do miss the list. It was nice to be able to see which networks I should be connecting to for 4G when I'm in a particular country.

by Ethgeddes Contributor
Contributor

by
EE Employee

Hi @Ethgeddes and welcome to the community.

Brilliant find but I'm not to sure if that is for business customers only or if it also is relevant to consumer customers.

I have asked the roaming team for clarification please do pop back here for any updates. 🙂

Many thanks,

Lee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

I find it unlikely that Business EE would have diff roaming agreements than Consumer EE. It's just that Business EE is more open with it.

@Lee_H: P.S. It was my find for him.

by
EE Employee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.