by Sidra Investigator
Investigator

What does the Extended Roaming add-on cover?

Hi

In my account add-ons, there is one roaming add-on option called Extended Roaming which costs £10/month but had no description when you click the “Learn More” button.  Please could someone explain what Extended Roaming gives you and what regions it covers, whether there is a minimum term and whether it can be added if already abroad?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: What does the Extended Roaming add-on cover?

@Sidra More details about that add-on can be found here.

It covers the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and Canada.  It comes with a 6 month minimum term as well.

There's no reason why it cannot be added whilst you are currently roaming though.

by Sidra Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for your quick response.  Sorry to be a pain, but so you are saying that the “Extended Roaming” add-on listed in the account view is the same as the “Go Further” add-on, and I could buy this by buying the “Extended Roaming” add-on from my account view?

by
EE Community Support Team

Welcome to the community, @Sidra. 🙂

Sounds like that's the one that it's referring to.

How often do you travel to the extended countries?

Chris

by Sidra Investigator
Investigator

Thanks.  I usually spend a couple of weeks a year in either Canada, USA or Australia although it’s going to be a close call to see whether the Go Further add-on for 6months minimum would be worth it for a single trip.

by
EE Community Support Team

OK, thanks @Sidra

There are other options. 

You can find details of costs and available add-ons for each country on our handy roaming tool.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.