by Chrisgb82
Visitor

WORLD add on not seemed to work

Called EE prior to a short trip to Dubai asking if there were any add ons to keep the cost of text and calls down! Helpful man told me to text WORLD to 150 and i would be charged £6 per day for unlimited calls and text! So i did this and received the confirmation message saying the usual now you can do this blah blah! 4 day trip max total £24? But my line has just been suspended due to reaching my credit limit, ive looked at my account and have been charged £220 for the 4 days! Not happy anyone had experience with this?

2 REPLIES 2
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: WORLD add on not seemed to work

Hello @Chrisgb82<

Welcome to the community,

You will have to ring customer service and speak to billing to discuss this with them. If you cannot ring them from your mobile, you can call them from another phone or landline or use something like Skype or Viber to speak to them, they should be able to help sort this out, as something does seem to have gone wrong. Are you able to see whether the £6 per day have been charged to your account at all? 

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: WORLD add on not seemed to work

Hi @Chrisgb82

Welcome to the community.

I recommend following @Schockwave's advice and calling our customer service team.

Please let us know how you get on, we'd love to know that you got this sorted.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.