by Ads52
Visitor

Video Data Pass and Roam Further Count towards 15gb Fair Use??

Morning My Wife is going to Canada, she has the Roam Further Swapabble and the Video Data Swappable... I understand about the 15GB fair Use but if my daughter is watching YouTube Netflix etc does this count towards the 15gb fair use as she has the video data add-on?? 

Also Can she use the YouTube Kids app with The video data Swappable??

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Video Data Pass and Roam Further Count towards 15gb Fair Use??

Hi @Ads52 

It says under the T&C

Video Data Pass: Available to Pay Monthly handset, selected SIM and tablet customers on a Smart Plan. Data used whilst streaming and downloading video content on Netflix, MTV Play, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, BBC iPlayer, TV Player and BT Sport whilst in the countries included in your Plan allowance will not decrement from your plan’s inclusive data allowance. All other data used when you use the Content Apps will decrement from your plan’s data
allowance. You must have some of your plan’s data allowance left else you will be unable to stream content on the Content Apps via your EE plan. The EE Video Data Pass is for your
personal, non-commercial use. It’s your responsibility to ensure that content accessed by under 18s is suitable for those viewing it. Content via the EE Video Data Pass may change from time
to time. For more details go to ee.co.uk/videopassterms

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Video Data Pass and Roam Further Count towards 15gb Fair Use??

Hi there @Ads52

Thanks for coming to the community.

You can find full information on EE Video Data Pass on our help page.

Before she goes abroad check she is set up for roaming to use the phone abroad, to check this log into My EE account online go to Menu > Manage Device > Roaming Abroad and also Call Abroad and Premium rate> They will show as ticked if roaming and calling abroad is activated.

Thanks.

Leanne 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.