Investigator

Using plan in Turkey

Can I use my we plan in Turkey?

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Using plan in Turkey

Hi @jammy4767 

You can but you will be charged. Turkey isn't within your UK allowance as you will be charged extra unless you buy an add-on pack. 

For roaming costs in Turkey see here.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by jammy4767 Investigator
Investigator

Hi @Northerner,

thanks for replying. I managed to get through to EE on web chat and have been told that as I am on the Max plan I can use my allowances  in Turkey without incurring extra costs. I kept the chat logs just in case😊

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@jammy4767   The max plan doesn’t cover Turkey.  It only covers USA, CANADA,MEXICO,AUSTRALIA and New Zealand and EU countries.  You’ve been told wrong and you will incur charges. 

Investigator

Chris B, 

Thanks for this. I am confused now. I read the same as you on the EE site, but asked the question on web chat and was told that it was included. I saved the web chat so may have to ask again.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @jammy4767.

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Jon

Investigator

@Northerner @Chris_B 

Guys thanks for you help, you were right and the EE advisor on web chat was wrong, fills you with confidence, not!!! 

Thank god the wife's on Vodafone, she does get to use her allowances on Turkey. A bit miffed but hey ho, still gonna enjoy the holiday.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.