by Marion22
Explorer

Using local sim in India but getting high charges monthly on ee account-why?!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Marion22
Explorer
Solution

Re: Using local sim in India but getting high charges monthly on ee account-why?

Thanks all. Turns out to be Apple Music charges-didn’t get reminder my free usage was over because of new sim. Sorted.
M

Sent from my iPad
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Using local sim in India but getting high charges monthly on ee account-why?

Hi @Marion22

Welcome to the EE Community,

If your EE sim card is removed from your phone then the charges are not for roaming in India.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Marion22  Login to your online EE account and see what the charges are for. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Even if you are not using your EE SIM you still continue to pay your monthly fees.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Marion22

As @Chris_B said log into MyEE to view any additonal charges.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Marion22,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Are you using a dual or single SIM phone?

Have you been able to check your bill in My EE as @Chris_B suggested?

Thanks

James

by Marion22
Explorer
Solution

Thanks all. Turns out to be Apple Music charges-didn’t get reminder my free usage was over because of new sim. Sorted.
M

Sent from my iPad

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions