Highlighted
by Abicorbett Investigator
Investigator

Using devices abroad

I am on a plan which allows me to use my phone abroad I think it’s the Max plan which includes USA etc... I am going on a cruise soon with the following destinations: Miami, Saint Thomas, Antigua, Aruba, Curaçao and Bonaire. Will I be able to use my regular plan in any / all these places?

i also have a Apple Watch and iPad on my contract will I be able to use the cellelur on these? 

Also I have a cap on my account where I’m not able to spend any extras, does this include time abroad? 

Thanks

abi 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Using devices abroad

The Max plan will only cover the USA in that area. So according to my rusty geography that only covers Miami of those destinations. For the rest see, as an example,  https://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/call-or-going-abroad/roaming-costs/countries/virgin... from which you can follow on for the others.

The Apple devices won't be on a Max Plan & so will be chargeable everywhere.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
1 REPLY 1
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Using devices abroad

The Max plan will only cover the USA in that area. So according to my rusty geography that only covers Miami of those destinations. For the rest see, as an example,  https://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/call-or-going-abroad/roaming-costs/countries/virgin... from which you can follow on for the others.

The Apple devices won't be on a Max Plan & so will be chargeable everywhere.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.