by wheelerpj Investigator
Investigator

Using allowances in France for 5 months continuously are there any restrictions

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Using allowances in France for 5 months continuously are there any restricti

Yes, EE expects you to have a stable link with the UK by spending at least 60 days in UK in any 120 days period. Beyond that you will be paying for roaming use or be cut off.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by wheelerpj Investigator
Investigator

Re: Using allowances in France for 5 months continuously are there any restricti

Thanks 👍

by Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

Hi @wheelerpj 

If you spend  a total of 60 days or more during any 120 day period within the UK. If your usage abroad in the EU/EEA exceeds this, Network will be fun inform you. 

by DuaneA
Visitor

Is this restriction part of the standard terms and conditions? I have recently returned from an extended holiday abroad (7 weeks) and am about to start travelling again from the end of this month until late April. I can't find anything in the terms and conditions that restricts use to 60 days per 120 day period.

by
EE Employee

Hi @DuaneA and welcome to the community

The information can be found on our Pay Monthly Terms page, selecting pay monthly roaming.

The information is under the stable links section.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.