by mikedd19
Visitor

Using Your Phone Abroad

Is it me or is it too well hidden, everytime I go abroad I search the internet and ask EE and as always with no success.

What I'm looking for is a list/table of other operators in other countries I should be connecting to too to get the full benefit of my EE plan.

Whenever I speak to staff from EE they never know! Cant be right.

Fantastic... this summer I can use my plan at no extra charge in the EEA but who should I connect to when in Greece?

No one knows!! 

Is it:

Cosmote?

Q-Telecom?

Vodafone Greece.... Erm think not but may be!

WIND Hellas?

Or any country in the world...... surley theres a list/table somewhere?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Using Your Phone Abroad

HI, 

Just activate auto connect and you don't need to worry your phone will connect automatically (as long as roaming is activated) 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

HI, 

Just activate auto connect and you don't need to worry your phone will connect automatically (as long as roaming is activated) 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Employee

Hi @mikedd19 and welcome to the community.

When you are abroad your device will select the best signal for the area you are in.

In Greece our 4G data partner is Cosmote, so this will give you the best speeds available.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Sitaselina Contributor
Contributor

How do you connect in the US my phone is not automatically connecting to anything. I was assured by ee when I upgraded to a very expensive plan that it would work in Europe and the US. Really not happy having just arrived here to find it doesn't work

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Siteselina

Thanks for coming here.

We will need to get this looked into for you.

I recommend logging into your My EE account on your phone's browser (not the app) or a computer.

Once you're logged in, a chat window will pop up when an advisor is available.

If you can't get in contact with chat, please get in touch from an alternative phone.

Have an amazing time 🙂

by Sitaselina Contributor
Contributor

There is no chat when I log in all I can see is a Bill. This is the most frustrating experience I've ever had. The myee app is rubbish and so is logging in via a browser on my phone. I need this sorted. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Sitaselina

This would be the My EE online not the app.

If this is not showing for you on the online My EE then please get in touch with our customer service team.

They will need to get this looked into further for you.

Thanks, Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.