Highlighted
by Thomaspaul Investigator
Investigator

Unable to make calls in Spain and can’t access live chat.

Like I said in the title, I’m unable to make calls while in Spain and can’t access live chat.

I’ve tried switching carriers and restarting my device (iPhone 7). Despite browsing the website for 30 minutes, I’ve been unable to find live chat links and have had no pop ups for it.

Please could a live chat link be sent to me?

Thanks, 

Tom

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Unable to make calls in Spain and can’t access live chat.

Hi @Thomaspaul

Welcome to the EE Community, I hope you're having a brilliant time in Spain. 🙂

How did you try to access the live chat?

You can do so by logging into your My EE account on your phone's browser (not the app) or a computer. Once you're logged in, a chat window will pop up when an advisor is available.

If you can't get in contact with chat, please get in touch from an alternative phone.

Please let me know how you get on.

Chris 🙂

Investigator

Hi Chris, I've logged in several times and at times got told my download had failed after logging in (eh?).

I don't have access to another phone and despite being around the site for around 60 minutes and looking for the links to online chat, I've yet to see a popup. When I got to the troubleshoot or service online chat options, there were no links on safari or chrome.

Sorry to be a pain!

Tom
Sent from iOS
by

Not at all, @Thomaspaul.

The only other troubleshooting I can offer is below:-

• Some phones/networks may require you to manually dial the number in international format +44 or 0044 to call back to the UK.
  • On iPhones make sure ‘Dial Assist’ is turned on in Settings > Phone.

Otherwise, it sounds like the international call bar may be on your account. The only people who can remove that are in our customer services team.

Please keep trying to connect to live chat. It should pop up when someone is available. The only other contact details are on our get in touch page.

Chris

Investigator

Hi Chris!

Is there no way a one time link or anything can be sent to me? It seems a bit silly that you can’t just join a queue for the live chat service!

Tom

by

I'd love to say there is, @Thomaspaul, but, there isn't.

The live chat service all works through the My EE account now.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions