cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make calls from abroad

Fatmoz
Explorer

Hi,

I can receive calls and text abroad but not make them? Data is fine incl. FB, WhatsApp etc roaming on, tried reboot etc.

any ideas?

thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Fatmoz 

Log into your account and under menu - manage your device make sure international calls is activated.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Fatmoz 

Log into your account and under menu - manage your device make sure international calls is activated.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Thanks, it was off. Turned on now, said it could take 24hr but hopefully that’s the problem solved, cheers 👍

Gla98avb
Visitor

Argh, I can't make calls either.  Logged into my account, and turned this option on.

But still nothing and this morning when I logged on its be deselected again

Help

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gla98avb

Welcome to the community. 

I recommend getting in touch with our Mobile Care team as soon as possible.

If you have access to an EE phone, you can call 150 from abroad.

Otherwise, it may be worth contacting our live chat team. You can get in touch by logging into your My EE account through a desktop/phone browser and browsing the help pages. When someone is available, a pop-up window will appear asking if you need help.

Hope this helps.

Chris

It won't allow me to change them.. and i cannot also call EE as it won't allow me to make calls.It won't allow me to change them.. and i cannot also call EE as it won't allow me to make calls.

Leanne_T

Hi there @fran36

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you are unable to change the settings, you would need to give us a call from another phone on +44 7953966250 and the team will get this looked into for you. 

Thanks. 

Leanne. 

So I tried this and I was able to see that these were off - data roaming and international phone calls. But when I tried to turn it on I got a "Blocked" message and it automatically turned off again. The irony being I can't make phone calls to get in touch with EE to sort this out. 

Leanne_T

Hi there @Nirali

Thanks for coming here. 

If you are unable to activate these settings in your My EE account, you would need to call us from another phone on +44 7953966250 and the team will help you get this looked into. 

Leanne. 

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
Hi Leanne,

My partner, who I'm travelling with, is also on EE and has the same issue though.

Thanks!