by JohnGemmell Investigator
Investigator

USA

Hi - I am on MAX plan and have been for a number of years. I called before I left and confirmed full use of phone in USA. Arrived today and no calls able to be made or recieved!? Really frustrated as I have young family and a very ill relative. Phone connected to AT & T. Staying in Georgia for 2 weeks so important resolved! Any ideas? Thanks 

8 REPLIES 8
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: USA

@JohnGemmell  providing you got your contract after may 2017 you can use your allowances whilst in the USA but you still need to enable call abroad and premium rate numbers from within your online EE account. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @JohnGemmell 

Log into your on line account and then Menu - Manage Device - make sure you have activated roaming and international calls.
Or
From the MyEE app Current Usage - Controls - activate use phone abroad and make international and premium calls

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
Investigator

My EE currently got technical problems so will try later!

Thanks 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@JohnGemmell  EE state it should be up and running from 6am onwards as they are doing maintenance. 

Investigator

USA

My EE currently got technical problems so will try later!

Thanks 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

When did you take out a Max Plan?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

After May 17. Checked again and all settings are correct but cannot make or receive calls

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JohnGemmell,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What happens when you try to make a call?

Do you hear a recorded message?

Can you send texts or use mobile data?

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.