by Lucy20x
New Member


I’ve just moved to the USA but I am still paying for my monthly contract for the UK I was wondering if there’s any way I can swap to be able to use this in the USA? 

by Grand Master
Grand Master


@Lucy20x   At best you could use this for 2 months if you change to a max plan after 2 months then you’ll be paying for international calls/texts.   Your best option is to pay off the contract as you get a 20% reduction on the cost compared to paying of the contract until them minimum term date.  UK contracts are not meant for long stays abroad.  

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.