by diddldonna
Explorer

USA max plan

I am in the USA and have the max plan. What do I get? Ie texts, calls, data with the plan. I turned it on and got texts about adding things for data and costs for calls but nothing about my plan. Any help appreciated as too worried to use it and thinking of turning it off. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: USA max plan

Good Morning @diddldonna.

Welcome to the community.

I hope you're having a good time in the USA 🙂

If you took out your max plan after 10th of May 2017, your minutes texts and up to 15GB of data will be included in your plan for the USA.

Our roaming tool will show you what is and isn't included in your plan.

Jon

4 REPLIES 4
by
Solution

Good Morning @diddldonna.

Welcome to the community.

I hope you're having a good time in the USA 🙂

If you took out your max plan after 10th of May 2017, your minutes texts and up to 15GB of data will be included in your plan for the USA.

Our roaming tool will show you what is and isn't included in your plan.

Jon

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

One of the good things (currently) about EE and roaming outside of the EU is that you cannot get charged for data unless you either have it as part of your plan, or added a daily pass which automatically gets charged when you use data.

So if you're in the US, and you can get to other web sites, it's either included in your plan, or you added the data pass (and you should hopefully know if you did that). If neither applies, you get redirected to the add-on page to buy data.

by diddldonna
Explorer

Thank you yes only recently brought at beginning of July. I feel more comfortable using it now. X

by

Great to hear @diddldonna! 🙂

Let us know if you have any further questions.

I hope you have a brilliant time in the USA!

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.