by nikkih1

USA Roaming

Hi, I am travelling to the USA soon. I am on  MAX plan with 100GB of data, unlimited calls/texts. Will the following be included in my allowance whilst I am in the USA?

- calls/texts to USA numbers

- calls/texts to UK numbers

- phone data usage such as google maps & general internet use.

I think i have read that it is included however i would like a definitive answer, just in case!! 

Regards, Nikki

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: USA Roaming

Hello there @nikkih1

Thanks for coming to the community.

If you have a Max Plan started after 10 May 2017, you can also use your minutes, texts and up to 15GB of data within America 🙂

Before you go, check your roaming is set up by logging into your My EE account online go to Menu > Manage Device > Roaming Abroad and also Call Abroad and Premium rate> They will show as ticked if roaming and calling abroad is activated.

If you can activate these settings, you will be able to use your phone abroad 🙂

Have an amazing time!

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Yes but EE limits roaming data to 15 GB per billing month. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Hello there @nikkih1

Thanks for coming to the community.

If you have a Max Plan started after 10 May 2017, you can also use your minutes, texts and up to 15GB of data within America 🙂

Before you go, check your roaming is set up by logging into your My EE account online go to Menu > Manage Device > Roaming Abroad and also Call Abroad and Premium rate> They will show as ticked if roaming and calling abroad is activated.

If you can activate these settings, you will be able to use your phone abroad 🙂

Have an amazing time!

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.