by Joem
Explorer

Tried to add travel data pass (travel to150), says not available on my plan.

Tried to add travel data pass (travel to150), says not available on my plan. I am on an ee max plan. Help

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Tried to add travel data pass (travel to150), says not available on my plan.

That's right, it's not available to Max plan users for some reason. Where are you going?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Tried to add travel data pass (travel to150), says not available on my plan.

That's right, it's not available to Max plan users for some reason. Where are you going?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Joem

Welcome to the community.

If you're on the latest Max plan and travelling within the EU, your data, calls and texts can be used in the following destinations as normal:-

Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Canary Islands, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guyana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Islands, Romania, Saint Martin, Saint Barthelemy, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican City (Italy). 🙂

As well as Australia, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and USA. 😄

Please note: Turkey (you may connect to a Turkish network in Northern Cyprus) and Andorra are outside the EU/EEA and not included in our European Roaming Zone.

Find out more about using your allowances abroad >

Hope this helps.

Chris

by Joem
Explorer

Thanks for reply, was in India but back now.

Just phoned EE Customer service and was told same thing not available to MAX plan.

However, he said that I can come off the MAX plan and onto the ordinary plan to allow me to uses this. Then add TRAVEL data pass whilst abroad.

On my return I can  revert back to MAX plan .

Such a stupid and unnecessary way of doing this. I have to phone Customer service to do this.

by
EE Employee

Hi @Joem

Thank you for letting us know.

I will indeed pass over any feedback over to the relevant team.

Many thanks,

Lee

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.